Monday, October 29, 2012

Adam

As I fly 10,000 feet over the vally of death I shall fear no evil,., I.M
One breath. than another. and another. heart beats 60 times a minute. eyes open sees the wide world. and all its beauty. I sense warmth. sweet sunshine on my body. naked and natural I look over and see somesomething so beautiful and perfect. it is in that instant that I realize that she is mine. I am the first and she is the second my love for her has no bounds. for she is mine and we are perfect. there is one that I love more and that is god and it is for that reson that I told the truth on that day and it is for that reson that I am hated,., ADAM











As I look upon the entirety of the human race I shall let no man suffer.,.K.L
I feel his touch and I am overcome with joy for I and he are one under god. he is my love and my life my all and my only. but there is one that i love more still and he is the all might who created me. I shallnot be angry with him for telling the truth on that day for the fault is mine. but it had to happen and I love him still. more than eternity itself .,. EVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment