Monday, September 24, 2012

i get along with people for some reson:P

For some reson i can get along with pretty much everyone. like the druggy kids i get along with them realy well (genuinly nice people). the art nerds lol im dating one of em :P. i get along with pretty much anybody(exept the douchbags who are jerks to girls i hate that). like this one time i was just sitting down durin math class and this girl who was sitting next to me asked me a question about geometry and the next thing i know we are best friends and i lost a bet to her. when i moved to highland i perpously tried to ge people to not like me because i was depressed and wanted to be by myself. so i would do random crazy shiz to get people to hate me. but a bunch of people diddent buy it and soon became my friends. i can make friends with just about every one. ind i like that. i like it when i make people happy because it makes me hapy. i wish that i was a little bit more outgoing thogh im still kinda shy around girls :) so sometimes i say weird stuff around them(i promise that im just getting to know you).
and i hope people like me as much as i like them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment